Monday, March 5, 2018

Bloom for Spring || DT Stephanie aka Miss NiceRoad

Hello, all!
Stephanie here and I'm back with you today for I Am Roses to share more fun inspiration with the gorgeous flowers that are available in store!


I decided to use them to complete a project done with a new stamp set from LDRS Creative. When I first received the Let Love Grow stamp set, I didn't know by which element to start. They are all fabulous! But instead of going straight for the character, I decided to create a full panel with different flowers and leaves, stamping them randomly, but keeping in mind that the tulip was the focal point of the entire project. There is something quite promising with tulips on a card done at the end of February :-P

When the stamping part was done, I coloured them all with my favourite medium and die-cut the panel with the amazing Heart Felt Build-A-Card die set by using the largest pieces and then creating an easel cardbase for them to stand on. I matted the base with some very light pattern paper from the new Cotton Candy 6x6 paperpack. And since it was an easel card, what better choice than to decorate the bottom part of the card with a string of hearts die-cut from the same die set, right?



And of course, I added lots of beautiful flowers from I Am Roses to create a stopper for my easel card: 











Like it? Also, make sure to enter the Anything Goes challenge for this month!


No comments: